VISUAL EFFECTS: VFX PRO
- VFX Pro is an intensive career course that will train you in all aspects of visual effects. The course helps you create special effects for films, TV shows, ads, games, digital media, etc. You can learn 3D modeling, digital sculpting, character animation, rotoscopy, and more.
- By 2020, the Indian VFX industry is expected to be worth ₹6350 crores*.Hollywood, Bollywood, TV shows, ads - each of these use visual effects to produce high-quality output. From car blasts in a live-action film to leaves blowing in an animated movie, all the effects are designed and created by special effects artists. You can be one of these highly-paid, in-demand, talented artists!
- Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts, find job opportunities and get hired.
- Become a VFX/compositing professional
- Work with latest software like Nuke, Mocha, Photoshop, Houdini, boujou & Digital Fusion
- Learn advanced compositing tools, time remapping & bounding boxes, match-moving, matte painting & camera tracking
- Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation
- Training in all techniques of visual effects
- Hands-on training on in-demand tools like NUKE, NUKEX & SilhouetteGuidance to develop your professional portfolio & demo reel
- 100% job placement assistance* *Opportunity to be a part of industry visits & workshops
- Access to Onlinevarsity: Arena's exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experience.
You can make a successful career as a VFX artist & compositing artist in:
- Animation film production studios
- Television channels
- Television production houses
- Ad production houses
- Gaming companies
- VFX Compositor
- Roto Artist
- Matte painter
- Pre comp Artist
- Match moving Artist
- Tracking Artist
- VFX Artist