- Animation is not only about making cartoons or drawing caricatures; it is the art of creating an illusion of movement and bringing to life everything around you. With sharp skills and the right training, you can work in animation studios, gaming companies, television channels, advertising agencies & film production companies, and have a high-paying career.
- Arena’s career course Animation Prime helps you develop your skills & build a professional work portfolio.
- Latest technologies come together in Arena's Animation Prime course. The course provides in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals & advanced techniques of 2D & 3D animation, design visualization, and digital sculpting
Golaem Crowd: Whether you want to create a shot of thousands of cheering fans in a stadium, a street filled with people, a battle of armies, or hundreds of aliens invading the planet, you can now create large crowds with the help of Golaem Crowd. This t ool has been used to create anything from White Walkers’ army in the Game of Thrones to sports-stadium scenes in the American sports drama Woodlawn. With Arena, you learn & experience this in-demand tool used in Hollywood to create crowd simulations.
- Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts
- Find job opportunities and get hired
- Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation
- Training in all aspects of 3D animation - from pre-production, production, to post-productionHands-on training on in-demand techniques like 2D digital animation, 3D motion graphics & crowd simulationGuidance to develop your professional portfolio & demo reel
- reel100% job placement assistance*Opportunity to be a part of industry visits & workshopsGuidance on regular projectsAccess to Onlinevarsity: Arena's exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experienceAccess to high-end studio infrastructure
Career options after Animation Prime
After completing Animation Prime course from Arena, you join as:
- 3D Animator
- 3D Modeler
- Rigging Artist
- Texturing Artist
- Lighting Artist
- Rendering Artist
- Storyboard Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Audio-video Editor